Friday, January 06, 2012

Looking Ahead

The last painting of 2011~~          "Walking Rain" oil/board 18"x24"


On a different note, my sister Mary became engaged on New Year's.  We're so excited for her and her new fiance, they are a perfect couple.  Yesterday Mary and I spent the day in Santa Fe exploring wedding sites.  So far the Randall Davey Audobon Center and Sanctuary looks so lovely for a Spring wedding.  I can't wait! 


 My sis Mary at the Randall Davey Audobon Center

 A lovely window with lacy curtains

 Geraniums in the window

 The artist's studio

NM in winter


3 comments:

NellieVaughn said...

I kid you not, when I saw your painting I said, "Oh my god," out loud. Just beautiful.

Sarah S said...

Thank you! This painting was a bit of a struggle, and I really appreciate the kind words.

Ruth Andre said...

Love your paintings and your blog.