Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Southwest Paintings on Breaking Bad


Breaking Bad Episode 3 "Open House" from Season 4

Something fun from last year was that two of my landscapes were rented by AMC's "Breaking Bad", a television show that is filmed in Albuquerque, NM.  It was really exciting to see the scene with my work shown so prominently and in focus!  My friend took a screen shot for me, thanks Mike.  I don't watch Breaking Bad myself, but I hear it's pretty popular.  The same two paintings were also rented out for the upcoming film "Odd Thomas" which is based on a novel by Dean Koontz. 

6 comments:

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Congratulations on a great start to the year for you. Best wishes.

Sarah S said...

thank Lisa! and best to you~

katiehoffman said...

Congrats Sarah! That is very exciting. Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows & now I want to watch this episode again to catch your paintings in it:)

Stinson Fine Art said...

I’m not sure how I got kicked off you blog membership but I’m back.
I don’t watch the show but if I come across it I will now.

George McKay said...

Saw those paintings on the wall in the background and wondered who the artist was and wished we had a closer look…Nice discovery of your blog!

Sarah S said...

great! it's nice to hear someone noticed them on the show.