Sunday, June 24, 2012

First Light and the Open Road

sarah siltala
 "First Light"   11"x14"


I am an avid road trip out the car window picture taker.  I always have my camera close at hand to capture a moment.  It drives my family nuts, and on a recent trip when I forgot the memory card for my little camera in the computer (argh) my husband breathed a sigh of relief.  There would be no distractions on my side of the car and oohing and aaahing at the passing scenery and no begging to pull over just for a minute so I can capture a captivating scene.  Just yesterday in the car he said "I love how you make me feel like a tourist no matter where we go!". 















1 comment:

Heidi said...

Just found your lovely blog and am now your newest follower. Your desert pics are beautiful. My husband and I love the desert and will be relocating there in a few years.
Wishing you a great weekend!
Looking forward to your future postings.
Heidi