Thursday, June 12, 2014

Guest Artist Show at Corrales Bosque Gallery

Swallow  10"x10"

I was invited to participate in an annual guest artist show at the Corrales Bosque Gallery by my artist friend Juan Wijngaard.  I recently wrote a post about an afternoon spent in his studio and you can see wonderful photos of his art and studio here.  I have a few pieces in the show including 'Swallow'.  There will be a variety of artists and all types of paintings, sculpture, pottery and wearable art and jewelry.  It's a great gallery in the lovely setting of the village of Corrales, NM--which I've also written about several times.  I love spending time wandering the bosques, bird watching and also eating at the local cafes and restaurants.  Just this week I took my boys for pizza there at Village Pizza and to the local library, one of my favorite haunts.  We love Corrales!


 Guest Artist Show
opens: 5-8 pm Friday, June 13
runs through August 19
 

No comments: